pursuant to gdpr 2016/679
Browsing through this site and / or accessing to some areas of it may involve the collection and processing of personal data by the Data Controller ACCURATE S.r.l.
This policy provides information regarding the methods of managing personal data relating to users who browse through the website www.accuratesolutions.it and use the functions and services of it.
This policy is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) and exclusively for this website, not for other websites that may be browsed by the user through links.
ACCURATE S.r.l., with registered office in Borgo degli Studj, 11 – 43121 Parma, contactable at email@example.com .
The Data Controller is responsible for the legitimate and correct use of user’s personal data and can be contacted for any information or request regarding this processing
Data acquired while browsing:
IT systems and software used for the website functioning acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (IP addresses, URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, etc.). This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but they could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
Data provided by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages containing personal data to the addresses shown on this website, or by filling out the forms for requesting more information, involves the acquisition of the user’s e-mail address by the Data Controller, as well as any other personal data included in the same request. The related processing of personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
Data provided for any administrative purpose:
The on-line validation of the products purchased by ACCURATE S.r.l. require the collection of some user PC information (IP address, PC identifier, Operating System, USB port used by ACCURATE S.r.l. devices). The related processing of personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
If the user agreed to newsletters service by ACCURATE S.r.l., checking a specific flag on this website, the processing of data may be carried out for direct marketing and sending of advertising material through traditional contact systems (e-mail, sms) and / or automated IT systems. The user has the option to provide personal data, but in case user won’t provide them, will not be possible for the Data Controller to carry out any marketing facility.
Legal Bases for the Processing of Personal Data:
The collected data will be used by ACCURATE S.r.l. in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness, pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
– Users’ data acquired during navigation will be processed to allow the correct functioning of the website itself;
– Personal data provided by users who submit requests will be used exclusively to fulfill users’ requests;
– Personal data provided for any administrative purpose will be used to fulfill legal and contractual obligations;
– Personal data provided for signing up to specific services (Newsletter, Work with Us, etc.), with the optional and revocable user’s consent, will be used exclusively for the requested service.
Data processing methods:
The processing of personal data is carried out through automated tools, for the time necessary to pursue the purposes they were collected for, observing security and confidentiality measures in order to prevent risks, such as loss of data, destruction, illicit use, in compliance with the current regulations, by Authorized Persons and Data Processors. Upon user’s consent revocation, the data will no longer be processed by the Data Controller.
Transfers of Data to Third Countries and Safeguards:
The users’ personal data collected by the Data Controller, may be stored outside the European Economic Area , in accordance with art. 46, par. 2 of the GDPR, to the USA Privacy Shield and by applying appropriate security measures to guarantee the data integrity, availability and confidentiality.
In compliance with the art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of the European Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the users for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes they were collected for.
The retention time of the data collected by browsing this website are listed down below:
– the data acquired while browsing this website are kept for the time of the browsing session;
– the data provided by users who submit requests are kept for the period necessary for the fulfill of the submitted request;
– the data provided for administrative purposes are kept for the time established by law;
– the data provided by users for signing in to specific services, with their previous agreement, will be processed until the data subject’s consent withdraws.
– Newsletter: until the data subject’s consent withdraws.
Data Subject rights:
According to the GDPR, users have the following rights:
– right to request access to their personal data (art. 15);
– right of rectification (art.16);
– right to delete personal data (art.17);
– right to limit the processing of personal data (art.18);
– right to oppose to the processing of personal data (art. 21);
– right to data portability (art.20);
– right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of their personal data, for one or more specific purposes, at any time.
– right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (art. 77).
How to exercise your rights:
You can exercise your rights at any time, by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .