- Our Products
- IUSIM™ - Intrapartum Sonography Simulator
IUSIM™ – Intrapartum Sonography Simulator
Easily create your own casebook in order to create your exclusive and unique Simulator.
Allows the user to evaluate the labor progress, measure head-perineum distance and angle of progression.
A realistic ultrasound probe will be able to recreate the most lifelike intrapartum scenarios.
IUSim™ is a Intrapartum Sonography Simulator, designed to make diagnosis on move.
IUSim™ is a unique and advanced Intrapartum Sonography Simulator developed by Accurate R&D team with the scientific contribution of Tullio Ghi Professor of Obstetrics at the University of Parma.
IUSim™ allows the user to evaluate the labor progress, measure “head perineum distance and angle of progression”, predict operative vaginal delivery and understand normal and abnormal labor through ultrasound images. The intrapartum sonography enables the objective measurement of birth progress and provides a more scientific basis for assessing labor: the correct use of ultrasound is of crucial importance in performing a safe operative delivery.
IUSim™: Intrapartum Sonography Simulator.
The IUSim™ package consists of:
- 1 Sensorized Childbirth Training Torso including an anatomically accurate pelvis and full-term neonate with placenta and umbilical cord
- 1 Simulated Ultrasound Convex Probe
- 5-pack RFID tags
- USB stick including IUSim software, lifetime license key, casebooks and user manual
- Intrapartum 1 module including n° 8 Intrapar-tum cases
- Intrapartum 2 module including n° 8 Intrapar-tum cases
- IP67 certified and waterproof transport case
- Installation support and remote training
- Lifetime free software updates and upgrades
- 1 year hardware warranty
Some Childbirth Torso Technical Features:
- Realistic Palpable Anatomy
- Realistic Fetal Presentation
- Removable Abdomen
- Breech Deliveries
- Forcep Assisted Delivery
- Smooth, Supple Neonate Skin
- Realistic Umbilical Cord
- Placental Delivery
- Placental and Umbilical Complications
IUSim™ Optional Clinical Case Package:
- New optional clinical case package including 8 postpartum haemorrhage and 2 shoulder dystocia scenarios.
Minimum System Requirements for the PC:
- Display 15″ – Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
- CPU Intel Core i-5
- RAM 8 GB
- Operating system Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- SSD (Solid State Drive) 128 GB
- Dedicated graphic card RAM 2 GB
- USB ports 1 – HDMI ports 1
IUSim™ is a product from Accurate, a company blending international experience, scientific research, engineering and development of truly effective hi-tech educational solutions in the medical field.
CLINICAL USE DISCLAIMER: IUSim™ is licensed for use for educational purposes only. IUSim™ is not intended for clinical use.