pursuant to gdpr 2016/679
Browsing through this site and / or accessing to some areas of it may involve the collection and processing of personal data by the Data Controller ACCURATE S.r.l.
This policy provides information regarding the methods of managing personal data relating to users who browse through the website www.accuratesolutions.it and use the functions and services of it.
This policy is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) and exclusively for this website, not for other websites that may be browsed by the user through links.
B) PROCESSING METHODS
1. Data Controller:
ACCURATE S.r.l., with registered office in Via Alfredo Veroni 37/A – 43122 Parma, contactable at email@example.com .
The Data Controller is responsible for the legitimate and correct use of user’s personal data and can be contacted for any information or request regarding this processing
2. Data acquired while browsing:
IT systems and software used for the website functioning acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (IP addresses, URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, etc.). This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but they could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
3. Data provided by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages containing personal data to the addresses shown on this website, or by filling out the forms for requesting more information, involves the acquisition of the user’s e-mail address by the Data Controller, as well as any other personal data included in the same request. The related processing of personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
4. Data provided for any administrative purpose:
The on-line validation of the products purchased by ACCURATE S.r.l. require the collection of some user PC information (IP address, PC identifier, Operating System, USB port used by ACCURATE S.r.l. devices). The related processing of personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
5. Marketing activities: Only where the user consents – by selecting the appropriate flags in the contact form – your personal data may also be used to send communications for promotional purposes on the products and services offered by Accurate and, always with specific and separate consent, also for sending commercial information, promotional offers and brochures by Accurate on the products and services offered by the companies directly or indirectly owned by Digit’Ed Holding S.p.A. (Digit’Ed S.p.A., Scuola Greco Pittella S.p.A., Treccani Accademia S.r.l., Business School24 S.p.A., Aryanna S.r.l.) for marketing purposes on their products and training services pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) of the GDPR. In this case, the expression of consent is optional and the consent previously given may be revoked at any time by writing to the Data Controller at the address indicated in Sec. B), par. 1 of this information and/or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email received. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
6. Purpose of processing and legal basis: The data collected will be used by ACCURATE S.r.l. in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness, for the purposes set out below:
- the data acquired during navigation by users will be processed to allow the proper functioning of the site itself, pursuant to art. 6, par.1, lett. f) of the GDPR;
- personal data voluntarily provided by users who submit requests by filling in forms (e.g. ” Contacts” and/or “Catalogue”) will be used exclusively to execute the requests of users, pursuant to art. 6, par.1, lett. b) of the GDPR;
- the personal data provided for any administrative and accounting purposes will be used to fulfill contractual and legal obligations, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) and c) of the GDPR;
- the personal data provided for the receipt of promotional communications, both on products offered by Accurate and on the products and services offered by the Companies directly or indirectly owned by Digit’Ed Holding S.p.A. (Digit’Ed S.p.A., Scuola Greco Pittella S.p.A., Treccani Accademia S.r.l., Business School24 S.p.A., Aryanna S.r.l.), will be processed upon collection of specific and separate consent, freely expressed by the user, pursuant to art. 6. par. 1, lett. a) of the GDPR.
7. Transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organization outside the European Union:
Personal data will be processed within the territory of the European Union and will not be disclosed. If necessary, for technical or operational reasons, Accurate reserves the right, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, to transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union for which there are “adequacy” decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of the adequate guarantees or of the specific derogations provided for by the Regulation.
8. Retention times of processed data: In compliance with the provisions of art. 5, par. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes for which they were collected and other permitted and related purposes or according to the provisions of the applicable law. The specific storage times for the data collected by this website are as follows:
- the data acquired during the navigation of this website are stored for the duration of the browsing session;
- the data provided voluntarily by users who submit requests through the compilation of forms are kept for the period necessary for the execution of the request submitted;
- the data provided for administrative and accounting purposes are kept for the time required by law;
- the data provided by users for receiving promotional communications will be kept for 24 months or until the withdrawal of consent, where earlier.
9. Data Subject rights:
According to the GDPR, users have the following rights:
- right to request access to their personal data (art. 15);
- right of rectification (art.16);
- right to delete personal data (art.17);
- right to limit the processing of personal data (art.18);
- right to oppose to the processing of personal data (art. 21);
- right to data portability (art.20);
- right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of their personal data, for one or more specific purposes, at any time.
- right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (art. 77).
How to exercise your rights:
You can exercise your rights at any time, by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Recipients of the Data: