pursuant to gdpr 2016/679
Browsing through this site and / or accessing to some areas of it may involve the collection and processing of personal data by the Data Controller ACCURATE S.r.l.
This policy provides information regarding the methods of managing personal data relating to users who browse through the website www.accuratesolutions.it and use the functions and services of it.
This policy is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) and exclusively for this website, not for other websites that may be browsed by the user through links.
B) PROCESSING METHODS
1. Data Controller:
ACCURATE S.r.l., with registered office in Via Alfredo Veroni 37/A – 43122 Parma, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Data Controller is responsible for the legitimate and correct use of user’s personal data and can be contacted for any information or request regarding this processing
2. Data acquired while browsing:
IT systems and software used for the website functioning acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (IP addresses, URL addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, etc.). This information is not collected to be associated with identified users, but they could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
3. Data provided by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages containing personal data to the addresses shown on this website, or by filling out the forms for requesting more information, involves the acquisition of the user’s e-mail address by the Data Controller, as well as any other personal data included in the same request. The related processing of personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
4. Data provided for any administrative purpose:
The on-line validation of the products purchased by ACCURATE S.r.l. require the collection of some user PC information (IP address, PC identifier, Operating System, USB port used by ACCURATE S.r.l. devices). The related processing of personal data is carried out exclusively to provide the requested service.
5. Newsletter service:
If the user agreed to newsletters service by ACCURATE S.r.l., checking a specific flag on this website, the processing of data may be carried out for direct marketing and sending of advertising material through traditional contact systems (e-mail, sms) and / or automated IT systems. The user has the right to provide personal data and in case of failure to communicate it will not be possible to carry out any marketing activity. Only where the User gives his consent, the User’s personal data may also be used by Accurate for sending advertising material, commercial information, brochures and offers by email pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of the GDPR; the manifestation of consent by the User is optional and the previously expressed consent may be revoked at any time by writing to the Data Controller at the address indicated in Section B), par. 1 of this information and/or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email received. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
6. Legal Bases for the Processing of Personal Data:
The collected data will be used by ACCURATE S.r.l. in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness, pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, for the following purposes:
– Users’ data acquired during navigation will be processed to allow the correct functioning of the website itself;
– Personal data provided by users who submit requests will be used exclusively to fulfill users’ requests;
– Personal data provided for any administrative purpose will be used to fulfill legal and contractual obligations;
– Personal data provided for signing up to specific services (Newsletter, Work with Us, etc.), with the optional and revocable user’s consent, will be used exclusively for the requested service.
7. Transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organization outside the European Union:
Personal data will be processed within the territory of the European Union and will not be disclosed. If necessary, for technical or operational reasons, Accurate reserves the right, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, to transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union for which there are “adequacy” decisions of the European Commission, or on the basis of the adequate guarantees or of the specific derogations provided for by the Regulation.
8. Data retention:
In compliance with the art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of the European Regulation 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the users for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes they were collected for.
The retention time of the data collected by browsing this website are listed down below:
– the data acquired while browsing this website are kept for the time of the browsing session;
– the data provided by users who submit requests are kept for the period necessary for the fulfill of the submitted request;
– the data provided for administrative purposes are kept for the time established by law;
– the data provided by users for signing in to specific services, with their previous agreement, will be processed until the data subject’s consent withdraws.
– Newsletter: until the data subject’s consent withdraws.
9. Data Subject rights:
According to the GDPR, users have the following rights:
– right to request access to their personal data (art. 15);
– right of rectification (art.16);
– right to delete personal data (art.17);
– right to limit the processing of personal data (art.18);
– right to oppose to the processing of personal data (art. 21);
– right to data portability (art.20);
– right to withdraw the consent given to the processing of their personal data, for one or more specific purposes, at any time.
– right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (art. 77).
How to exercise your rights:
You can exercise your rights at any time, by contacting the Data Controller at the e-mail address: email@example.com .